Wednesday, February 6

Colorado Caucus

I shot something new! Finally. I sent myself out to the caucuses in Colorado. I've haven't really been sure about how to prioritize my time looking for work. Should I spend every minute I have trying to perfect my website and portfolio for presentation or should I just get out there? Then I end up missing great things to shoot because I'm concentrating on trying to get my name out. Sigh. I'm sure it will work out in the end.


CoCaucus_0339bw_flickr.jpg, originally uploaded by lindsayjphoto.

Boulder County democratic precincts captains try to organize record numbers of caucusgoers in the gymnasium at Ryan Elementary School in Lafayette, Colo. on Tuesday, February 5, 2008.




CoCaucus_0309bw_flickr.jpg, originally uploaded by lindsayjphoto.

Nancy Dowling speaks to fellow caucusgoers on behalf of democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama in the gymnasium at Ryan Elementary School in Lafayette, Colo. on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008. Voters turned out in record numbers across Colorado.




CoCaucus_0385bw_aflickr.jpg, originally uploaded by lindsayjphoto.

The Boulder County caucus precinct 40 captain counts votes for Barack Obama in the gymnasium at Ryan Elementary School




CoCaucus_0367bw_aflickr.jpg, originally uploaded by lindsayjphoto.

Caucusgoers debate the differences and similarities between democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton before voting in the gymnasium at Ryan Elementary School.

No comments: